Freedom of Faith
The Templar Church does not force anyone to believe in Christ (if one does not want too), and does not force one to have to be a Christian. The Templar Church does not believe in forced convertion. To the church it makes no sence. A person has to want to be a christian, otherwise his faith is in vain anyways. Christ loves a cheerfull and willing disciple (who willingly bends his knee before the King of Kings) not a forced one, nor one who hopes to benefit financialy from being a disciple of Christ.
- The Templar Church does not force one to dress a certain way. If one loves God, (s)he will dress humble and respecful before God.
- The Church also does not force one to pray a certain amount of prayers per day or at all. Prayer is a privilaged communication with the messiah.
- The Church also does not force one to read God's Holy word the Bible daily. Those who love their King Jesus Christ will want to read His counsel to them.
- Attendance at the templar church, is also not demanded of its followers. Those who love Christ will come to His house for guideance.
- Fasting is up to the devotee. If (s)he fasts, God will be pleased with his/her fasting. If one does not fast, God will be pleased with his/her not fasting.
- Male circumcision, piercing, and tatoos, is a matter left up to the conscience of the devotee, to decide, if he wants it done or not. Neither way is right or wrong, remembering that the circumcision, piercing, and or tatoo should be bringing praise to His king Jesus Christ.
"Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts." 1Cor 7:18-19
- The thing to think about though is: does my circumcision, piercing, tatoo give glory to God? (a tatoo of a demon obviously would not bring glory to God! so think twice!)
- No food is forbidden or demanded to be eaten by its followers. (all food without blood, is acceptible)
- No Church tax is demanded, for God gives his wisdom free to us, he wants nothing less then for us to give freely to Him out of love for Him.
- A minister of the Gospel, does not recieve a salary, but is taken care off in all his earthly needs, by the church.