Jesvs Christ, (Prophet, Messiah, Son of GOD)
- Paul the evangelizer
- John the younger (John of Patmos)
Did mohamMAD/Baphomet really exist?
1. In the contemporary accounts written by the people the arabs conquered, the writers describe the conquerors in detail, but make no mention of their having a new
prophet, a new religion, or a new holy book. This is extraordinary, since the conquests themselves were supposed to have been inspired by that "holy" book and prophet.
2. Those early accounts call the conquerors “ishmaelites,” “saracens,” “muhajirun,” and “hagarians,” but never “muzlims.” They don’t seem to know this word, which
is likewise extraordinary, since it is supposed to be the only word the conquerors called themselves.
3. No record of muhammad’s words or deeds appears until more than 125 years after he is supposed to have died. No record of muhammad’s reported death in 632 appears
until more than a century after that date.
4. The arab conquerors, in their coins and inscriptions, don’t mention izlam or the book of mohamMAD for the first six decades of their conquests. Mentions of
“muhammad” are non-specific and on at least two occasions are accompanied by a cross. The word can be used not only as a proper name but also as an honorific.
5. The book of mohamMAD, even by the canonical mohamedan account, was not distributed in its present form until the 650s, over 20 years after muhammad is supposed
to have died. Yet no contemporary account even mentions the book of mohamMAD until the early eighth century.
There has been so many wild speculations about who the anti-Christ could, would and even should be. From Nero, to Khan, mohamMAD, Hitler, Stalin, ay-el, the list seems to be a never ending one.
BUT let us first see how to determon or how to indentify the Anti-Christ then we can see who he really is.
The antichrist is not merely one individual person or entity, for the Bible says that there are “many antichrists.” (1 John 2:) Rather, the term “antichrist,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “against (or instead of) Christ,”
refers to anyone who does the following:
Denies that Jesvs is the Christ (Messiah) or denies that he is the Son of GOD. —1 John 2:. (like mohamMad and izlam)
Opposes the Christ, GOD’s Anointed One.Psalm 2:1, 2;Luke 11:23. (like mohamMad and izlam)
Pretends to be the Christ.Matthew 24:24. (like mohamMad and izlam)
Persecutes the followers of Christ, since Jesvs views what is done to them as being done to him.Acts 9:5. (like mohamMad and izlam)
Falsely claims to be a Christian while practicing lawlessness or deception.Matthew
7:22, 23;2 Corinthians 11:13. (like
Besides speaking of individuals who take such actions as being antichrists, the Bible also refers to them collectively as “the antichrist.” (2 John 7) The antichrist first appeared in the
time of the apostles and has been active ever since. Bible prophecy foretold just such a development. —1 John 4:3.
How to identify antichrists
They promote false ideas related to Jesvs. (Matthew 24:9,11) For example, those who
teach the Trinity or that Jesvs
is Almighty GOD actually oppose the teachings of Jesvs, who said: “The Father is greater than I am.” —John 14:28.
Antichrists reject what Jesvs said about how GOD’s Kingdom operates. For instance, some religious leaders say that Christ works through human governments. Yet, this teaching
contradicts Jesvs, who said: “My Kingdom is no part of this world.”John 18:36.
They say that Jesvs is their Lord, but they do not obey his commands, including the one to preach the good news of the Kingdom.Matthew 28:19, 20; Luke 6:46; Acts 10:42.