Beaulosagñe's oldest spelling of it's name is: Bolozanje.
The nation's name is based on two words:
- Beau(lo) = Beautiful
- Zan(dje) = Land and or sand.
Therefore Beaulosagñe means both beautiful land or holy land.
History of the name changes:
- 1980 the name of the country was: Kingdom of Bolozanje
- 1987 a new spelling got intoduced: Beaulosagne, therefore the name got also changed to: Kingdom of Beaulosagne
- 1992 the name became: United Kingdom of Beaulosagne
- 2010 the name became: United Holy Kingdom of Beaulosagñe and the knights Templar of the Holy Grail
- 2011 outside sources/external observers started calling the Kingdom: Templar Kingdom, because most found the name of the kingdom too long.
The United Holy Kingdom of Beaulosagñe and the Knights Templar of the Holy Grail is also known just as Beaulosagñe. Other names used for the Kingdom are: Grail Kingdom, Templar Kingdom, Holy Kingdom, Kingdom of Heaven. The nation is called the Templar Kingdom because it's military is made up of templars, who still follow the knight's code of honour.